INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM
- Six Levels of English: Beginner through Advanced
- 18 hours of instruction per week
- Cultural Immersion program
- Apply to Towson University English Language Center: Intensive English Program
- For Undergraduate students (Bachelor’s degree)
- Academically qualified students are accepted by Towson University
- English Language Requirement is met by successful completion of English Language Center Level 4 (no TOEFL or IELTS required)
- Student studying in the ELC can apply to Towson University at any time during their ELC study
- Apply to Towson University: International Undergraduate Students
- For Graduate students (Master’s degree)
- Academically qualifiedand are accepted by Towson University for the graduate program of their choice
- English Language Requirement is met met by successful completion of English Language Center Level 6
- Apply to Towson University: International Graduate Students
NOTE: Initial placement into ELC levels of study are determined by the placement test.
Apply to the English Language Center
We offer classes in Intensive Academic English, TOEFL Preparation, English Conversation & Culture, and Accent Modification.
What our students say about the English Language Center.