Towson University’s International Partnerships Office plans and coordinates customized short-term international programs throughout the year, bringing students, teachers, principals and administrators, faculty, staff and business professionals from overseas institutions and governments to Towson University for educational training and cultural learning experiences.
Our customized programs feature:
- Educational exchange at one of America’s best regional public universities – consistently ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges.
- Professional training in a variety of academic disciplines (65 undergraduate programs, 47 master’s programs, and five doctoral programs)
- Cultural immersion opportunities to enhance knowledge about the U.S. culture
- Flexible dates and duration (We can accommodate programs that fit your academic calendar,
from several days to several months)
Ideal location in the Northeastern United States (approximately 15 minutes from Baltimore City, 1 hour from Washington, D.C., 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from New York City)
- Variety of field trip offerings to important sites in the greater Baltimore/Washington area
- Comprehensive schedules that maximize your time in the United States
- Community partnerships with public and private organizations throughout Maryland
- Tailored price based on program customization
- Professional, on-site support throughout the duration of the program
- Comfortable and safe accommodations on campus in university housing or the Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel, winner of the 2012 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
Short-term programs offer great diversity in content, ranging from English language learning and/or specialized lessons in a particular discipline while on-campus, and off-campus educational and cultural learning at local schools, agencies and institutions.
Here are a few examples of customized short-term certificate programs:
- Business in America
- Cybersecurity Seminar
- ESL Teacher Training
- Exploring K-12 and Higher Education in the United States
- Summer in Maryland / Winter in Maryland
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management Seminar
- SAT/TOEFL Test Prep
- Pathways to U.S. Higher Education
Program Examples (PDF)
Interested in Learning More?
Please feel free to send us an e-mail expressing your interest, and if possible, specify the program of your choice. Alternatively, you may fill out a program inquiry form. After reviewing your request, a representative will contact you to design a customized program to meet your needs.
Scott Pierson, Director
Email: email@example.com or sip AT_TOWSON
WeChat ID: TowsonU