The Sponsored Student Programs Office provides support, programs and services to international sponsored students, catering to their needs and providing reports and documentation to their sponsoring agencies.
The Sponsored Student Programs Office provides:
- Frequent communication & reports to sponsoring agencies regarding student enrollment, academic status, and billing;
- Expedited admissions assistance to sponsored students;
- Orientation and social events for sponsored students and campus visitors;
- Arrival assistance (e.g. locating housing, obtaining a driver's license, medical insurance); and
- Serves as the primary university contact for all sponsored student and sponsoring agency needs.
If you would like to learn more, please contact the Sponsored Student Programs office at ssp AT_TOWSON or by phone at 410-704-2183. Additionally, our office hours are Tuesday to Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Psychology 408.