An original receipt is required for all returns. With the exception of used books, merchandise must be in new, unused condition to be returned.
- Returns on items that were purchased with cash will be refunded with cash.
- Returns on items purchased with check will be refunded with cash after a 10-day waiting period (however, a store credit can be issued immediately).
- Returns on items purchased with a credit card will be refunded on the card if it is in your possession (or if you have the credit card account number and expiration). Otherwise a store credit will be issued.
- Returns on items purchased with a OneCard will be refunded to the card only (cash refunds are not permitted).
- Store credits will be issued in the form of a University Store Gift Card.
Textbook Refunds (including rental fee refunds)
- Textbook refund deadlines will be printed on your receipt or invoice.
- Textbooks may always be returned within 3 business days of purchase except during the final two weeks of the term when all textbook purchases are final.
- All used books must have the "original" University Store barcode sticker.
- Shrink-wrapped books must be returned with the shrink-wrap intact.
- New and used textbooks with “water damage” are not returnable.
- Defective merchandise will be accepted for an exchange at any time during the term.
We regret that specific time limit and condition terms must be imposed due to publisher policies which restrict the return of overstock textbooks by the University Store. We hope that our customers do not experience any inconvenience or loss as a result of our policy.
University Union Bldg., 1st Floor