Travel by university personnel must be in support of a specific program of instruction, research or public service. Travel regulations and reimbursement rates apply to all university travel regardless of source of funds.
- Travel Policy Purpose & Eligibility
- Obtaining Approval to Travel
- Payment Options
- Airfare & Lodging Expenses
- Meal Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Obtaining Expense Reimbursement
- Quick Reference Travel Process
- Quick Reference Misc. Expenses
- Travel Related Services
- Related Web Sites
- Diners Club Corporate Travel Program
Working Fund Service Counter Hours:
Monday afternoons, 1 to 4 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday, full day, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday & Friday mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Note: Advance Requests must be presented before 3:30 p.m. to allow time for processing.
Petty Cash Service Counter Hours (Payroll Office):
Monday & Tuesday afternoons, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mornings, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Note: Please wait to receive an email pick up notice before arriving at a petty cash counter.