1) PDF Aid Forms
To access all of our online and PDF aid forms, choose your aid year below based on the terms for which you are requesting aid.
- For Fall 2017 to Summer 2018, go to 2017-18 Forms.
- For Fall 2016 to Summer 2017, go to 2016-17 Forms.
2) Online Forms & Services
The To-Do-List is a customized list of all the forms that you must submit to TU. Most requests come from the Financial Aid Office, but some other campus offices also use it. When we request aid documents, we will send you an email notice directing you to this list. After you login to Online Services, choose the "To-Do-List" from the top right hand corner.
View/Accept Aid OFFERS
You can view your aid offers online, and all aid offers must be accepted online.
- Login to Online Services. Under the Finances bar, choose Accept/Decline Awards, then choose your aid year. Then accept of decline each of your aid offers.
- If you accept loan offers, you do not have to borrow the maximum amount offered. To borrow a lower amount, first accept the loan, then enter your amount.
3) The TU Mobile App
Get the TU Mobile App to manage your aid offers and check your To-Do-List on your phone. The app icon also lists your total outstanding To-Do-List documents.
View accept/decline awards
- Choose: MyTU
- Choose: Finances/ Financial Aid
- Choose: View/Accept/Decline Awards
Check your To-Do-List
Choose: MyTU, and the To-Do-List appears at the bottom of the screen.