TU Financial Aid Office (FAO)
We are here to assist you with all of your aid questions via our call center, reception desk and email. You can also schedule an in-office or phone appointment with your Financial Aid Advisor.
- Call Center: 410-704-4236
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Fax: 410-704-2584
- Email: finaid AT_TOWSON
- Reception desk
Enrollment Services Center, Room 339
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Mailing address
Financial Aid Office
8000 York Road
Towson, MD 21252-0001
TU FAO Scholarship Unit
For questions about specific scholarships, please contact the FAO Scholarship Unit:
Email: scholarship AT_TOWSON.
or Visit the FAO Reception Desk listed above.
Other Financial Aid Resources & Contacts
- Americorps Program (1-800-94-ACORPS or 1-800-942-2677)
- Direct Loan Consolidation Loans — this site explains how to consolidate several different federal loans into one loan to reduce and simplify your monthly payments.
- FAFSA & Federal Aid Call Center
Phone: 1-800-4-FED-AID or 1-800-433-3243.
TDD number for the hearing-impaired: 1-800-730-8913.
This is your best resource for all your questions about the FAFSA form and the federal EFC formula.
- FAFSA4Caster (FAFSA & Federal Aid Estimator)
- Federal Aid FSA-ID (FAFSA Login ID / PIN)
- Federal Aid Programs
- Federal Aid Fraud Reporting (1-800-MIS-USED or 1-800-647-8733)
- Federal Aid Publications
- Federal Student Loan Ombudsman & Complaint Assistance
- FinAid — The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- FinAid — Resources for Graduate School
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- IRS Tax Transcript Requests (1-800-908-9946)
- Maryland 529 (College Savings Plan & Prepaid College Trust)
- Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) (410-767-3300)
- National Student Clearinghouse
- National Student Loan Data System
- Scholarship Search — Fast Web
- Selective Service Registration
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Education Benefits — U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs