Open House programs are a great way to find out if TU is the right college choice for you!
During our Open House you will learn about the different colleges that make up our university, find out about our majors, and talk one-on-one with your future professors and classmates. The day also includes sessions about life on campus, the admission process, financial aid, the Honors College, and transferring to TU. The day concludes with a tour of campus. Open houses are offered fall and spring. Reservations are required as space is limited.
Fall open house dates will be on October 7, November 3, 4, 10 and 11. Registration for fall open house will be available starting in August.
Event Directions and Parking
GPS Coordinates: 39.39305, -76.612612
- Open house is held in the University Union. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. on the third floor, and the program begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Open house guests should park in the Union Parking Garage. Parking attendants will direct you to free parking.
- Directions to campus
- Open House Agenda
If you require reasonable accommodations for disability support, please call us at 410-704-4696 at least two weeks prior to your visit.
Open House at Towson University in Northeastern Maryland (at Harford Community College)
Open House at Towson University in Northeastern Maryland includes a brief overview and information session about our partnership with Harford Community College and admission to Towson University. You will have an opportunity to talk with program directors for the following approved programs that are offered at that location:
- Psychology, Sociology/Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood/Special Education
- Elementary/Special Education
- Business Administration/Management Leadership
- Nursing (ATB)
- Information Technology and Family and Human Services/Services to Children and Youth