The Museum Education Programs at Towson University Community Art Center provides opportunities
for students of all ages to be exposed and meaningfully engage with the current art
The Community Art Center provides interactive guided tours and hands-on art activities
inspired by current exhibitions for student groups grades K-12.
Learning Objectives for Gallery Experiences
- Hone critical thinking and reflection skills
- Promote creativity and self-expression
- Create an authentic art making experience
- Facilitate art literacy
- Inspire lifelong learning
What to Expect
- 45 Minute interactive gallery tour focusing on the key exhibition concepts.
- 45 Minute hands-on art activity time. Students will create a visual artwork relating
to content discussed in the gallery. Students take what they make!
- Resource packets for teachers to aid in integrating exhibition content into the classroom
both before and after visiting.
Public Schools are admitted free of charge. All other groups $5 per student.
For more information or to register your group/school contact:
Stacy Arnold aarnold AT_TOWSON or 410-704-2042