At Towson University, we believe that leadership is about integrity, self-awareness, creating a vision for positive change, and making a difference.
The Towson University Professional Leadership Program for Women is designed for women who are committed to increasing their capacity for leadership and influence. Designed by business, community, and educational leaders, the program provides hands-on practical learning and coaching in a supportive environment. Each session builds on insights and skills developed from previous sessions culminating in enhanced skills, added self-confidence, and the capacity to immediately impact their organizations and communities in a powerful and positive way.
Our program runs January through June, is divided into ten sessions, and takes place on the Towson University campus.
Is Our Program the Right Fit for You?
Do you want to
- Develop your strengths and learn to leverage them in your professional life?
- Master skills in communication, negotiation, management, networking, and personal branding?
- Navigate your organization's culture with more confidence and affect change?
- Gain guidance on workplace situations through one-on-one executive coaching?
- Foster life-long relationships with inspiring women from diverse backgrounds and business sectors?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, our program may be the right fit for you. Request more information.