Event and Conference Services employs more than 120 students throughout the academic year and summer to manage and support a variety of both athletic and non-athletic events on Towson University’s campus. Employees must be students who are currently enrolled at Towson University.
- Flexible work schedules
- Student development opportunities
- Paid training
- Housing during summer employment
- Linen Crew (PDF)
- Student Academic Building Manager (PDF)
- Student Event Staff (PDF)
- Student Set-up Crew (PDF)
- Student Event Technician (PDF)
- Summer Conference Housing – Front Desk Attendant (PDF)
Consideration for employment is based on the review of a completed Towson University student employment application.
How to Apply
Complete the online Student Employment Application. You may attach your resume.