Tuition & Costs
The following table shows estimated expenses for undergraduate students attending Towson University full-time. Exact costs will vary based on a student's meal plan and housing selections. Students may also incur other fees depending on their course of study. International undergraduate students should see Estimated Expenses for International Students.
Estimated Annual Costs for Undergraduates, 2014-2015 (Fall and Spring)
|Full-time Tuition and Fees (12-15 units/term)
|Subtotal Tuition and Books
|On-Campus Room (Multiple Occupancy in Standard University Housing)
|On-Campus Meal Plan (14 meals/week plus meal points)
|TOTAL Estimated Costs
- Tuition, fees, room and board rates for each academic year are set in June, but rates will remain subject to change by the Board of Regents at any time.
- Actual book, transportation and personal expense costs will vary for each student.
- Visit the Bursar's Office for information on tuition costs including part-time rates, and the additional charges for taking more than 15 units per term.
- The room costs above are based on multiple occupancy room in our standard, university-owned housing (Glen Complex, Richmond, Newell, Prettyman, Scarborough, Residence Tower, Ward or West). For information on other housing and meal plan options, see Housing Costs.
- See the Financial Aid Office's Cost of Attendance Budgets for information on the maximum cost allowances TU uses to calculate eligibility for financial aid including the housing allowances for students who live "Off-Campus with Parents" or "Off-campus not with Parents."