The Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides technology information, training, resources and support to the students, faculty and staff of Towson University.
Technology questions? We’re here to help. If you need to accomplish something specific, see our most-popular links below. If you are not sure what you need, begin by selecting your role at Towson University or contact OTS at 410-704-5151 for guidance.
- Get Started as a New Student
- Get Started as a New Faculty or Staff Member
- Create or reset my Faculty/Staff NetID
- Reset my Faculty/Staff Password
- Contact Student Computing Services Help Desk
- Contact the OTS Faculty/Staff Help Center
- Contact the Administrative Offices of OTS
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Connect to the TU Wireless Network
- My TU (grades, class schedules, records, etc.)
- Student Email
- Faculty/Staff Email
- TU desktop:Virtual Workspace
- Office 365
Learn about Hardware and Software options
- Submit a TechHelp Service Request (NetID required)
- Find a tech-related self-help instructional resource
- Find a technology-equipped classroom
- Get help with the Residential Network (ResNet)
Access Cyber Security Resources
- Learn how to protect yourself and the university online
- Increase your security awareness
- Recognize and report phishing
News & Events
Don't get fooled by phishing!
How can you use your FREE access to Lynda.com?
OTS employee wins the 2016 A&F ACE Award!