Undergraduate and Graduate Catalogs
You can view archived Towson University catalogs beginning with academic year 2014
in our online archive.
Catalogs from 1994-2014 are available through CollegeCatalink, the Catalog Link Service sponsored by the Career Guidance Foundation. If you need assistance accessing archived PDF catalogs, please contact Student Computing Services by e-mail at scs AT_TOWSON, or by phone at 410-704-5151 (options 2,1,3).
Current Towson University students can view class schedules and register for classes by logging into Towson Online Services (secure login; navigate to Class Search.) The class schedule provides specific information about courses and when they're offered each term. You can also view and search class schedules using your phone or other mobile device.
Information for Non-TU students
Non-TU students can view and search classes with no login required.
Class Search Tips
Class Search may be best viewed using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
- Select a "Term", then select a "Subject" to search for a course.
- To see all open classes in a particular subject, leave the course number blank.
- Select "Undergraduate" or "Graduate" to filter results by career.
- To see closed courses, uncheck the "Show Open Classes Only" box.
- The Search results will display. Click on the Class Section to view more details about the course.
- The "Additional Search Criteria" will allow you to search by class meeting time, instructor and campus locations.